Friday, January 13, 2012

Finished birthday present- vest


Hi everyone,
Although I have finished the vest on the 9th of January, I’ve been a little busy and just got the time to upload the final result.
 I finished the 500 grams of yarn I had I don’t have enough for the belt and the store will bring it to order but it will take a while. Luckily I still have time.
For the neckband  I choose to make it  different again : I did a separate band of 1x1 ribbing and  without casting off, I used a crochet to join the neckband  to the vest because I wanted to give it a feel of store –bought .


I thought at first to leave it without the belt but it looks too loose ( maybe because I tried it on me –I am  2 sizes smaller).
I will update the post as soon as the gift recipient will try it on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment